Need help getting your business off the ground, or back on track?
Want to manage your self-employment more effectively and profitably?
Feel overwhelmed by the process of developing plans and building systems to execute those plans?
I can help.
Besides writing business books, I work with clients — including individuals and groups, in person or via Google Hangout — to help them move their plans forward. I’m experienced in helping folks work through all sorts of issues that vex the self-employed. My coaching services can help you:
- Fine-tune your planning process, and develop systems to implement those plans.
- Structure a venture, both in terms of legal structures and management systems.
- Transition into self-employment — whether it’s planned in advance or a sudden necessity
- Use simple organizational methods and tools to ensure you get important things done.
I’ll help you see the big picture and help you make and execute specific plans towards getting where you want to be.
As a generalist I can help people in just about any field or industry, but I do have specific expertise and long experience in publishing and communications.
I’ve always had a thing for breaking down processes and I really enjoy helping untangle the following types of tasks/issues commonly faced by entrepreneurs and the self-employed:
- identifying a profitable niche
- developing an effective business plan
- understanding which legal structure to use (such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC or corporation)
- tackling bureaucratic start-up hurdles
- marketing and promoting your business on a budget
- developing the online side of your business
- implementing systems to grow your business
- figuring out how to use technology to manage your business and its systems
- using simple and effective financial management systems, and
- growing your business with contractors or employees.
For more on how business coaching works, I offer tips for business coaching clients here.
Christina: “We loved Peri’s coaching! Her smart, creative and straightforward approach to starting a new business helped us make sense of our individual roles, and gave us a clear vision of the steps we needed to take. She answered all of our questions thoughtfully, helping us to feel more confident and knowledgeable. She has a gift not only for teaching the basics of business planning, but for empowering business owners to believe in their dreams.”
Mary: “In talking with Peri about starting my business, what had seemed overwhelming suddenly felt manageable. She gave me perspective and really great tips! I look forward to gleaning more from her as my business grows.”
—Christina Kennedy and Mary Hobbs, Pop! Studio Photography
Business Coaching Packages
The road to self-employment is never neat, linear or predictable. While you may get all the answers you need in a one- or two-hour session, I find it more effective to work with individual clients for a specified time period during which I can be responsive to the ongoing questions that arise. I offer coaching packages for 1, 3 or 6 months. Every package includes:
- Weekly 1-hour coaching sessions (phone or Google Hangout)
- Action plans and follow-up, and
- Unlimited emails.
- Hourly rate: $200
- 1 month (4 sessions): $750 (a $50 discount!)
- 3 months (12 sessions): $2,175 (a $75 discount!)
- 6 months (24 sessions): $4,200 (a $300 discount!)
(Fees are for individual for-profit clients. Please contact me for group rates and nonprofit discounts.)
Purchase and Schedule Coaching Packages Now!
Below, you can purchase my coaching packages in 1-, 3- or 6-month chunks, or by the hour. Questions? Email me.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I offer a free half-hour phone consult to answer any questions you may have and determine whether my services are a good fit for your needs.
I look forward to helping you get your entrepreneurial adventure underway!