Creative, smart strategies for self-employment & small business.
Need help getting your business off the ground, or back on track? I can help. Besides writing business books, I work with clients — including individuals and groups, in person or via Skype — to help them get over the start-up hump and deal with all sorts of issues that vex the self-employed. My business coaching services can help you:
- figure out what type of business to start, so that you can live the life you want
- target a profitable niche
- draft an effective business plan
- choose a legal structure (such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC or corporation)
- clear bureaucratic start-up hurdles
- market and promote your business on a budget
- take your business online
- figure out how to use technology to manage your business and its systems
- implement simple and effective financial management systems, and
- grow your business with contractors or employees.
For more on how business coaching works, I offer tips for business coaching clients here.
Business Coaching Packages
The road to self-employment is never neat, linear or predictable. While you may get all the answers you need in a one- or two-hour session, I find it more effective to work with individual clients for a specified time period during which I can be responsive to the ongoing questions that arise. I offer coaching packages for 1, 3 or 6 months. Every package includes:
- Weekly 1-hour coaching sessions (phone, Skype or in person)
- Action plans and follow-up, and
- Unlimited emails.
Fees can be paid monthly or, for a discount, in full at the commencement of the coaching engagement.
- 1 month: $750
- 3 months: $2,175 ($2,070 if paid in full up-front)
- 6 months: $4,200 ($3,990 if paid in full up-front)
(Fees are for individual for-profit clients. Please contact me for group rates and nonprofit discounts. New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax applies to all fees.)
Christina says: “We loved Peri’s coaching! Her smart, creative and straightforward approach to starting a new business helped us make sense of our individual roles, and gave us a clear vision of the steps we needed to take. She answered all of our questions thoughtfully, helping us to feel more confident and knowledgeable. She has a gift not only for teaching the basics of business planning, but for empowering business owners to believe in their dreams.”
Mary says: “In talking with Peri about starting my business, what had seemed overwhelming suddenly felt manageable. She gave me perspective and really great tips! I look forward to gleaning more from her as my business grows.”
—Christina Kennedy and Mary Hobbs, Pop! Studio Photography
Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I offer a free half-hour phone consult to answer any questions you may have and determine whether my services are a good fit for your needs.
I look forward to helping you get your entrepreneurial adventure underway!